Renewable Energy R&D
- Low Pressure HHO Fuel Generation
- Onboard and Dockbox Systems
- Leading R&D in Conductive Carbon Composite Electrolyzer Cells
- 8 Kw & 14 Kw 110/220V~AC/DC Power Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- SEG Aquila 48 Renewable Energy R&D
We are in final development and testing of our conductive Carbon composites for efficient and durable electrolysis cells. Composite materials in alternative energy and hydrogen fuel sell is a vital component and our research and planning intends to deliver both boating and general clean energy applications in 2020 and beyond.